PCIe FPGA Card
UltraScale+ FPGA PCIe Board with 4x QSFP-DDs
8x 100GbE Network Ports and VU9P/13P FPGA
The XUP-VV8 offers a large Xilinx FPGA in a 3/4-length PCIe board featuring QSFP-DD (double-density) cages for maximum port density. Using the Virtex UltraScale+ VU13P or VU9P FPGA, the board supports up to 8x 100GbE or 32x 10/25GbE.
The FPGA provides large logic and memory resources—up to 3.8M logic cells and 455Mb embedded memory. The board also provides a jitter cleaner to support synchronous ethernet. The board can be configured as single width for users who don’t need external memory on the DIMMs.
Four QSFP-DD for up to 8x 100GbE
Up to 512 GBytes DDR4 SDRAM
Up to 3.8M Logic Cells
Ultra low latency VU9P SCD 4821
Need a Customized Variant?
The XUP-VV8 is also available with the Ultra low latency VU9P SCD 4821, ideal for HFT applications. Not exactly what you're looking for? Talk to us about your exact needs as we can quickly build additional variants.
Get to Market Faster With IP & Solutions from BittWare Partners
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Virtex UltraScale+
- VU9P or VU13P in D2104 package
- Core speed grade - 2
- Contact BittWare for other FPGA options
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 4 DIMM sites, each supporting:
- Up to 128 GBytes DDR4 x72 with ECC
- Up to 576 Mbits dual QDR-II+ x18 (2 independent 288 Mbit banks)
- x16 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA
- Micro USB: access to BMC, FPGA JTAG, and FPGA UART
- 1 PPS input and 10MHz clock input
- 2 OCuLink on rear edge, each connected to FPGA via 4x GTY transceivers
- 4 QSFP-DD cages on front panel
- Each supports 2x 100GbE, 2x 40GbE, 8x 25GbE, or 8x 10GbE
- Jitter cleaner for network recovered clocking
Board Management Controller
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Power sequencing and reset
- Field upgrades
- FPGA configuration and control
- Clock configuration
- I2C bus access
- USB 2.0
- Voltage overrides
- Standard: dual-width passive heatsink
- Optional: single-width passive heatsink*
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot & two AUX connectors (8-pin)
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Operating temperature 5°C to 35°C
- 3/4-length, standard-height PCIe dual-width board
- Single-width option*
- 10 x 4.37 inches (254 x 111.15 mm)
- BittWorks II Toolkit - host, command, and debug tools for BittWare hardware
- FPGA Examples - example Vivado projects, available with the BittWorks II Toolkit
- Xilinx Tools - Vivado® Design Suite
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.