Computational Storage Using Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs: Bringing Acceleration Closer to Data
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021
11:00 AM EST
Accelerating NVMe storage means moving computation, such as compression or data search, closer to where the data is stored. In this webinar we will discuss the basics of computational storage, but then look at specifics of NoLoad® IP from Eideticom and popular use cases.
The hardware for the presentation centers around the next-generation Intel® Agilex™ family of FPGAs. You’ll hear from Intel® the architecture advantages of these devices, plus BittWare’s enterprise-class cards and modules for development and deployment of storage solutions.
Register today and you’ll have access to the event, including live Q&A with our presenters, and you will be signed up to watch the recording on demand.
- Intel®: Agilex™ FPGA features benefiting computational storage
- BittWare: Cards and modules with Agilex™ FPGAs featuring Gen4 PCIe
- Eideticom: NoLoad® computational storage IP plus use cases in compression and database acceleration
- Bonus: update from BittWare on Data Capture and Recorder reference designs using Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs
- Q&A with our presenters—attendees can ask questions during the webinar in chat and our presenters will answer live (recording will include Q&A session)
Having programmed his first FPGA in 1997, Craig started his career at Nallatech UK as an FPGA Engineer before going on to lead product management and strategy for the company.
Craig currently serves as Vice President of Marketing at BittWare which is part of the Molex group of companies.
Sean is VP of Business Development with 20 years of experience marketing and selling silicon and software. Prior to Eideticom, Sean led Hyperscale Sales at Seagate/LSI Storage (ASD) and was Director Sales/Marketing at Aquantia.