PCIe FPGA Card
Stratix 10 FPGA Board with 16GB HBM2
Powerful solution for accelerating memory-bound applications
Designed for compute acceleration, the 520N-MX is a PCIe board featuring Intel’s Stratix 10 MX2100 FPGA with integrated HBM2 memory. The size and speed of HBM2 (16GB at up to 512GB/s) enables acceleration of memory-bound applications. The board’s 100G QSFP28s are ideal for clustering, and OCuLink connectors allow expansion.
Intel Stratix 10 MX2100
16GB HBM2 up to 512 GB/s
Need a Customized Variant?
I/O interfaces on this card not exactly what you're looking for? Talk to us about your exact needs as we can quickly build additional variants.
Get to Market Faster With IP & Solutions from BittWare Partners
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Intel Stratix 10 MX
- MX2100 in an F2597 package
- 16GBytes on-chip High Bandwidth Memory (HBM2) DRAM, 410 GB/s (speed grade 2)
- Core speed grade -2: I/O speed grade -2
- Contact BittWare for other Stratix 10 MX options
- 2Gbit Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 2x 288-pin DIMM slots each fitted with 16GB modules by default, i.e., 32GB total on board (options up to 256GB total)
- x16 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe hard IP
- 4 QSFP28 cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 16 transceivers
- User programmable low jitter clocking supporting 10/25/40/100GbE
- Each QSFP28 can be independently clocked
- Jitter cleaner for network recovered clocking
- 2 QSFP28s have available 100GbE MAC hard IP
- 2x edge connectors (A, B) @ 12.5G per lane (default); each supports PCIe Gen 3 x8 hard IP, GPIO, and PCIe master and optional input clocking
- 2x inner connectors (C, D) @ 25G per lane (optional); 1x 100GbE MAC hard IP per OCuLink
Board Management Controller
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Power sequencing and reset
- Field upgrades
- FPGA configuration and control
- Clock configuration
- Low bandwidth BMC-FPGA comms with SPI link
- USB 2.0
- PLDM support
- Voltage overrides
- Standard: double-width active heatsink (with fan)
- Optional: double-width passive heatsink
- Optional: double-width liquid cooling
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot & two AUX connectors (one 8-pin, one 6-pin)
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Typical max power consumption 225W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to IPC-A-610-Class 2
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC, UKCA & ICES approvals
- Standard-height PCIe dual-slot board
- 4.376 x 10.5 inches (111 x 266.7 mm)
- FPGA development BIST - Built-In Self-Test for CentOS 7 provided with source code (pinout, gateware, PCIe driver & host test application)
- Application development Supported design flows - Intel FPGA OpenCL SDK, Intel High-Level Synthesis (C/C++) & Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
- 520N-MX FPGA board
- USB cable (front panel access)
- Built-In Self-Test (BIST)
- OpenCL HPC Board Support Package (BSP)
- 1-year access to online Developer Site
- 1-year hardware warranty
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.