Massive Memory Bandwidth
Next-Gen PCIe 5.0 + CXL
M-Series Agilex Featuring HBM2e
The Intel Agilex M-Series FPGAs are optimized for applications that are throughput- and memory-intensive.
- 800GB/s Memory Bandwidth: A hardened memory NoC supports the industry’s highest memory bandwidth at over 800 GB/s using HBM2e.
- 400G: Configurable networking support for the most demanding bandwidth requirements.
- PCIe Gen5 and CXL Support: Data transfer speeds 2x faster than Gen4, and high-speed interface between CPUs and workload accelerators.
IA-860m provides up to 400G to support the most demanding bandwidth requirements. Configurable networking support includes hard Ethernet media access control (MAC), physical coding sublayer (PCS), and forward error correction (FEC) for a range of speeds.
800 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
Intel® Agilex™ M-Series FPGAs—with in-package HBM2e memory and support for DDR5—feature a new hardened memory network-on-chip (NoC) to enhance transport layers with more performance, improved efficiency, and fewer FPGA resources required.
PCIe Gen5 and CXL
PCIe Gen5 supports data transfer speeds 2x higher than PCIe Gen4, providing greater performance capabilities to developers of PC interconnect, graphics adapters, and chip-level communications. And Compute Express Link (CXL) support enables high-speed, low-latency interface to CPUs.
Double the Bandwidth!
Built with the latest PCIe Gen5 interface, the IA-860m can transfer up to twice the bandwidth of Gen4 devices.
Enterprise-class for Deployment
Ramp to product with the power of Molex
The IA-860m is built on BittWare’s enterprise-class foundation stones: existing products and processes that are already proven through extensive validation. When it’s time to ramp to production, this means a faster turnaround and utilizing the same hardware you have been using for development.
Flexible Expansion IO
With QSFP-DDs and MCIO connectors, the IA-860m offers a range of flexibility to meet your application needs:
- Three QSFP-DDs provide up to 3x 400G (12x 100G, or 24x 10/25/50G).
- MCIO expansion port lets you optimize the IA-860m for your application with PCIe expansion.
Inquire about customized Molex connectors/cables as required for your application.
CXL (Compute Express Link) is an industry-supported cache-coherent interconnect between processors, memory expansion, and accelerators. CXL technology maintains memory coherency between the CPU memory space and memory on attached devices, which allows resource sharing with lower latency, reduced software stack complexity, and lower overall system cost.
* CXL requires licensing that is sold separately from the card
Supporting Intel's oneAPI
Develop faster + reuse code in this software-orientated tool flow
Supporting high-level software tool flows is critical to a growing customer base who want to take advantage of heterogenous architectures. The new oneAPI from Intel is designed around code re-use while providing similar performance to other high-level tools.
BittWare recently completed an updated 2D FFT white paper using oneAPI and found the performance matches our optimized OpenCL-based approach.
- Intel Agilex 7 AGM039 (default)
- Package: R47A
- 32GB HBM2e
- Core speed grade -2; XCVR speed grade -2
- FPGA includes ARM HPS
- CXL with XCVR speed grade -1 (CXL IP is licensed and purchased separately)
- Dedicated 40-bit DDR4
- Dedicated Flash memory for booting ARM
- Optional 1GbE interface (contact BittWare)
- 2Gbit Flash memory for booting FPGA
M.2 SSD Slot
- Slot for NVMe PCIe M.2 2230 SSD
- x16 Gen5 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe hard IP
- CXL support (CXL IP is licensed and purchased separately)
- 3x QSFP-DD cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 24 transceivers
- User programmable low jitter clocking supporting 10/25/40/100/400GbE
- Each QSFP-DD can be independently clocked
- Jitter cleaner for network recovered clocking
- Multi-rate hard MAC+FEC
- Fully backward compatible with QSFP28s
- x8 connector supporting 2x Gen4 x4 root complexes
- 4x GPIO
- 1 PPS and 10MHz ref clk front panel inputs (optional)
- USB access to BMC, USB-JTAG, USB-UART
Board Management Controller
- Power sequencing and reset
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Protection shut-down
- Clock configuration
- Low bandwidth BMC-FPGA comms with SPI link
- USB 2.0
- PLDM support
- Card-level security
- BMC Root of Trust
- BMC and FPGA secure boot
- BMC and FPGA secure upgrade
- Key management
- RTC with battery backup
- Standard: dual-width passive heatsink
- Optional: dual-width liquid cooling
- On-board power derived from PCIe slot 12V and 12-pin AUX power connector
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Typical max power consumption TBD
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 2
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC, UKCA & ICES approvals
- Standard-height, full-length, dual-slot PCIe card
- 111.15mm x 312.00mm (4.376in x 12.283in)
- BittWare SDK including PCIe driver, libraries, and board monitoring utilities
- Supported design flows - Intel FPGA oneAPI Base Toolkit, Intel High-Level Synthesis (C/C++) and Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.