PCIe FPGA Card
UltraScale+ FPGA PCIe Board with Integrated HBM2 Memory
4x 100GbE Network Ports and VU37P FPGA
BittWare’s XUP-VVH is an UltraScale+ VU37P FPGA-based PCIe card ideal for high-density datacenter applications that demand high memory bandwidth. The UltraScale+ FPGA helps these demanding applications avoid I/O bottlenecks with integrated High Bandwidth Memory (HBM2) tiles on the FPGA that support up to 8 GBytes of memory at 460 GBytes/sec.
Along with the integrated memory, the UltraScale+ VU37P offers up to 2.8 million logic elements, which gives designers incredible performance potential — yet with a power density that makes thermal management difficult. The XUP-VVH meets this challenge with BittWare’s Viper platform, supporting large FPGA loads, up to 256 GBytes DDR4, and 4x 100 Gbps Ethernet.
BittWare’s Viper platform uses advanced computer flow simulation to drive the physical board design in a thermals first approach, including the use of heat pipes, airflow channels, and arranging components to maximize the limited available airflow in a server. Viper boards are passive by default, with active cooling as an option.
4x 100GbE via 4 QSFP28
Up to 256 GBytes DDR4 SDRAM
VU37P FPGA: 2.8 million LCs 8GBytes HBM2
Get to Market Faster With IP & Solutions from BittWare Partners
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Virtex UltraScale+
- 8 GBytes of HBM2 high-bandwidth DRAM
- Core speed grade - 2
- Contact BittWare for other FPGA options
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 2 DIMM sites, each supporting:
- Up to 128 GBytes DDR4 x72 with ECC
- Up to 576 Mbits dual QDR-II+ x18 (2 independent 288 Mbit banks)
- x16 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA
- Micro USB: access to BMC and FPGA JTAG
- Connects to a breakout board for UART, 1 PPS input, and 10MHz clock input
- 2 UltraPort SlimSAS on rear edge connected to FPGA via 16x GTY transceivers
- Can support an additional x16 or x8 PCIe interface (requires soft IP core and additional slot)
- 4 QSFP28 (zQSFP) cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 16 transceivers
- Each supports 100GbE, 40GbE, 4x 25GbE, or 4x 10GbE and can be combined for 400GbE
Board Management Controller
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Power sequencing and reset
- Field upgrades
- FPGA configuration and control
- Clock configuration
- I2C bus access
- USB 2.0
- Voltage overrides
- Standard: double-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot & an AUX connector (8-pin)
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Operating temperature 5°C to 35°C
- 3/4-length, standard-height PCIe dual-slot board
- 10 x 4.37 inches (254 x 111.15 mm)
- BittWorks II Toolkit - host, command, and debug tools for BittWare hardware
- FPGA Examples - example Vivado projects
- Xilinx Tools - Vivado® Design Suite
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.