400G + PCIe Gen5 Single-Width Card
Compact 400G Card with the Power of Agilex
The Intel Agilex 7 I-Series FPGAs are optimized for applications that are bandwidth intensive and require high performance processor interfaces.
- 2nd-Generation HyperFlex Architecture: Up to 40 percent higher performance or up to 40 percent lower total power compared with Stratix 10 FPGAs.
- 400G: Configurable networking support for the most demanding bandwidth requirements.
- PCIe Gen5 and CXL Support: Data transfer speeds 2x faster than Gen4, and high-speed interface between CPUs and workload accelerators.
Agilex Acceleration Video
IA-440i provides up to 400G to support the most demanding bandwidth requirements. Configurable networking support includes hard Ethernet media access control (MAC), physical coding sublayer (PCS), and forward error correction (FEC) for a range of speeds.
2nd Gen Intel® Hyperflex™ Architecture
Continuous improvements to Intel Hyperflex deliver improved performance compared to Stratix 10 device designs. The 2nd Gen architecture thus greatly improve the productivity of customers and reduce time-to-market.
PCIe Gen5 and CXL
PCIe Gen5 supports data transfer speeds 2x higher than PCIe Gen4, providing greater performance capabilities to developers of PC interconnect, graphics adapters, and chip-level communications. And Compute Express Link (CXL) support enables high-speed, low-latency interface to CPUs.
Double the Bandwidth!
Built with the latest PCIe Gen5 interface, the IA-440i can transfer up to twice the bandwidth of Gen4 devices.
Enterprise-class for Deployment
Ramp to product with the power of Molex
The IA-440i is built on BittWare’s enterprise-class foundation stones: existing products and processes that are already proven through extensive validation. When it’s time to ramp to production, this means a faster turnaround and utilizing the same hardware you have been using for development.
CXL (Compute Express Link) is an industry-supported cache-coherent interconnect between processors, memory expansion, and accelerators. CXL technology maintains memory coherency between the CPU memory space and memory on attached devices, which allows resource sharing with lower latency, reduced software stack complexity, and lower overall system cost.
* CXL requires licensing that is sold separately from the card
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Intel Agilex 7 AGI023
- AGI023: Core speed grade -1: XCVR speed grade -1
- XCVR speed grade -1 supports CXL (CXL IP is licensed and purchased separately)
- FPGA includes ARM HPS
- 2Gbit Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 2x banks on-board DDR4, 8GB each
- x16 Gen5 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe hard IP
- CXL support (CXL IP is licensed and purchased separately)
- 400 Gbps (8x 50Gbps PAM4)
- PAM4: 1x 400GbE, 2x 200GbE, 4x 100GbE, 8x 50GbE
- NRZ: 1x 200GbE, 2x 100GbE, 4x 50GbE, 8x 10/25 GbE
- Multi-rate hard MAC supports all combinations
- Jitter cleaner for network recovered clocking
- 1 PPS and 10MHz ref clk inputs (in-board)
- USB access to BMC, USB-UART
Board Management Controller
- Power sequencing and reset
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Protection shut-down
- Clock configuration
- Low bandwidth BMC-FPGA comms with SPI link
- USB 2.0
- PLDM support
- Card-level security
- BMC Root of Trust
- BMC and FPGA secure boot
- BMC and FPGA secure upgrade
- Key management
- Standard: single-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from PCIe slot
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Max power consumption 75W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 2
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC, UKCA & ICES approvals
- Low profile (half-height, half-length) PCIe slot card
- Size: 68.90mm x 167.65mm (2.713in x 6.600in)
- BittWare SDK including PCIe driver, libraries, and board monitoring utilities
- Supported design flows - Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.