BittWare Partner Framework
Low-Latency Development Framework
The Enyx Development Framework (nxFramework) is a hardware and software development environment designed to efficiently build and maintain ultra-low latency FPGA applications for the financial industry. Based on 10 years of research and development, nxFramework is the foundation for all Enyx off-the-shelf solutions and provides clients with the toolchain to manage a large portfolio of applications.
Developed for building in-house high performance trading engines, order execution systems, pre-trade risk check gateways, and custom projects — any skilled FPGA developer starting a new low latency project, maintaining an existing one, or looking to change platforms can immediately reduce their time-to-production with nxFramework.
10G MAC/PCS @
10G TCP @
Ultra-low latency connectivity cores
- 10G MAC/PCS – 29ns RTT – SOP to SOF @ 322MHz
- 40G MAC/PCS – 55ns RTT – SOP to SOF @ 322MHz
- 10G TCP stack – 53ns RTT @ 322MHz
- 10G UDP stack – 43ns RTT @ 322MHz
- PCIe streaming DMA – 790ns RTT @ 250MHz
Library of 60+ utility cores
- MMIO core library
- Packet streaming core library
- Memory management core library
- Math core library
- Statistics core library
- Simulation helpers library
Enyx Development Framework Overview
NVMe Bridge Platform IP Core Facts
Provided with Core
- Documentation: comprehensive user documentation
- Design file formats: Encrypted Verilog
- Constraints files: Provided per FPGA
- Verification: ModelSim verification model
- Instantiation templates: Verilog (VHDL wrappers available)
- Reference designs and application notes: Synthesis and place and route scripts
- Additional items: Reference design
Simulation tool used:
QuestaSim (contact IntelliProp for latest versions supported)
Phone and email support will be provided for fully licensed cores for a period of 6 months from the delivery date.
Other simulators are available. Please contact IntelliProp for more information.
View a demo of Arkville 17.05 performance plots.
Block Diagram, Data Sheet and Product Details
Enyx Runtime Software Stack
Enyx Runtime Software Stack
Enables simple configuration and monitoring of Enyx connectivity & utility cores, including interaction with the FPGA application via our C/C++ libraries.
Hardware Development Environment
A Python scripted development environment that enables users to simplify their development cycle and accelerate their time-to-production.
The Enyx Inspector: Efficient Debugging
Equipped with a web-based GUI that can configure and monitor the FPGA at runtime, allowing for quick deployment and debug.
Detailed Feature List
- All available Enyx connectivity and utility cores
- Board management cores:
- Flash controller support for FPGA bitstreams
- I²C bus controller for SFP/QSFP communication
- Configurable instantiation of memory controllers (DDR4, QDR II+)
- Additional elements included:
- The Enyx Inspector: a web-based debugging tool
- Linux drivers & configuration/communication libraries
- Off-the-shelf, configurable reference designs
- Support for widely used FPGA families in the financial sector
Reference Examples/Use cases
ULL Tick-to-trade platform
- Standard reference design for ULL tick-to-trade FPGA trading strategies
- nxFramework provides all the required hardware & software modules to assist with development
- Sub 100 ns RTT latency
Pre-trade Risk Check Gateway
- Standard reference design for risk checks gateway acceleration
- Two distinct TCP stacks connect respectively to the users and to the exchange
- Sub 1 µs RTT latency
Compatible FPGA Cards
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.