PCIe FPGA Card
Intel Arria 10 with SoC Low-Profile PCIe Card
System-on-Chip FPGA with dual QSFPs and DDR4
Need a Price Quote?
The 385A-SoC™ low profile accelerator card provides a powerful computing and I/O platform for FPGA and ARM-based development and deployment across a range of application areas including high performance computing, image processing, and network analytics.
Intel Arria 10 SoC SX 660
2x QSFP+ for 10/40 Gbps
Embedded BSP (ARM)
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Intel Arria 10 SX
- 660 SX in F34 package
- Core speed grade -2
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- One bank of DDR4 SDRAM x 72 for FPGA fabric, 4GB @ 2133MT/s
- One bank of DDR4 SDRAM x 40 for ARM processor, 2GB @ 2133MT/s
- x8 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA
- 2 QSFP+ cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 8 transceivers
- User programmable low jitter clocking supporting 10/40 GbE
- Each QSFP can be independently clocked
- Clocking options:
- Network recovered with jitter attenuation
- QSFP clocking: user programmable, or CPRI, 1GbE
- External clock input, 1PPS input
Power supply monitoring and reporting
- On-board Altera USB Blaster
- Voltage monitoring
- Temperature monitoring
- Fault condition reporting to FPGA
- Standard: single-width active heatsink (embedded fan)
- Optional: single-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2008 IPC-A-610-Class
- RoHS compliant
- Half-height, half-length PCIe single-slot board
- 2.713 x 6.6 inches (68.9 x 167.6 mm)
- BIST - Built-In Self-Test for CentOS 7 provided with source code (pinout, gateware, PCIe driver & host test application)
- Supported design flows - Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
- 385A-SoC FPGA board
- Built-In Self-Test (BIST)
- Full and half-height PCI back plates available
- 1-year access to online Developer Site
- 1-year hardware warranty
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.