PCIe FPGA Card
UltraScale+ FPGA Low-Profile PCIe Card
Dual QSFP28s and DDR4
BittWare’s XUP-PL4 is a low-profile PCIe x16 card based on the AMD Virtex UltraScale+ FPGA. The UltraScale+ devices deliver high-performance, high-bandwidth, and reduced latency for systems demanding massive data flow and packet processing. The board offers up to 32 GBytes of memory, sophisticated clocking and timing options, and two front panel QSFP cages, each supporting up to 100 Gbps (4×25) – including 100GbE.
The XUP-PL4 also incorporates a Board Management Controller (BMC) for advanced system monitoring, which greatly simplifies platform integration and management. All of these features combine to make the XUP-PL4 ideal for a wide range of data center applications, including network processing and security, acceleration, storage, broadcast, and SigInt.
2x 100GbE via 2 QSFP28
Up to 32 GBytes DDR4
Precision clocking and timing options
Precision Clocking and Timing
The XUP-PL4 is available with an optional add-on module that provides precision timestamping capabilities. Contact your BittWare Sales representative to learn more.
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Virtex UltraScale+
- VU3P in C1517 package
- Core speed grade - 2
- Contact BittWare for VU3P FPGA options
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- Two banks of up to 16 GB DDR4 (x72)
- x16 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA
- Micro USB for BMC access and programming Flash
- 1 PPS input/output
- Reference clock input/output
- 2 QSFP28 (zQSFP) cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 8 transceivers
- Each supports 100GbE, 40GbE, 4x 25GbE, or 4x 10GbE and can be combined for 400GbE
Board Management Controller
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Power sequencing and reset
- Field upgrades
- FPGA configuration and control
- Clock configuration
- I2C bus access
- USB 2.0
- Voltage overrides
- Standard: single-width active heatsink
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Operating temperature 5°C to 35°C
- Low profile (half-height, half-length) PCIe slot board
- 6.6 x 3.85 inches
- BittWorks II Toolkit - host, command, and debug tools for BittWare hardware
- FPGA Examples - example Vivado projects
- AMD Tools - Vivado® Design Suite
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.