The TeraBox X500TT supports up to eight BittWare PCIe boards. Choose from variety of boards based on the UltraScale+ or Stratix 10 FPGAs. System specs will vary greatly, depending on the FPGA board you select. For example with eight BittWare XUP-P3R PCIe boards, which support up to 512Gbytes of DDR4 per board, the chassis can support as much as 4 Terabytes of memory with 4.9 Terabits/sec of memory bandwidth. With four Stratix 10 boards, each chassis supports 16.8 million logic elements.
BittWare offers complete development support for the PCIe boards in the TeraBox X5000TT system. Use BittWare’s BittWorks II Toolkit – a collection of libraries and applications that provides complete hardware and FPGA interfaces – along with BittWare’s FPGA examples for traditional HDL FPGA development. Or use SDAccel or OpenCL for a high-level software-like FPGA development flow.
The TeraBox Advantage
Choosing a TeraBox FPGA server means knowing you are getting a pre-configured and tested solution. This includes setup and installation of your FPGA boards and associated hardware, your choice of operating system, and development tools. Your TeraBox arrives ready for use—giving your team more time for development and deployment.
Trenton Systems TTX5100
- PCIe Gen2 expansion system (Gen3 available soon)
- 5U rackmount chassis: 19.0”/483mm (W) x 8.75”/222mm (H) x 18.0”/457mm (D)
- Single USB interface to all boards in chassis, via a front panel USB port on the chassis
- PEU8039 PCIe host card for PCIe over cable I/O
- PED8044 PCIe target card for PCIe over cable I/O
- 1U micro-redundant 1200W ATX power supply
- Supports up to 8 double-wide Gen2 x16 boards
- 128 Gb/s host bus-to-expansion systems bandwidth (shared across all boards)
- One- or three-meter expansion cable