PCIe FPGA Card
Arria 10 FPGA Low-Profile PCIe Card
Dual QSFP28 and DDR4
BittWare’s A10PL4 is a low-profile PCIe x8 card based on the Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA. The Arria 10 boasts high densities and a power-efficient FPGA fabric married with a rich feature set including high-speed transceivers, hard floating-point DSP blocks, and embedded Gen3 PCIe x8. The board offers over 32 GB of memory, sophisticated clocking and timing options, and two front panel QSFP cages, each supporting 40 Gbps.
The A10PL4 also incorporates a Board Management Controller (BMC) for advanced system monitoring, which greatly simplifies platform management. All of these features combine to make the A10PL4 ideal for a wide range of applications, including network processing and security, compute and storage, instrumentation, broadcast, and SigInt.
Intel Arria 10 GX 1150
2x QSFP28 for 10/40 Gbps
Precision Timing Options
Precision Clocking and Timing
The A10PL4 is available with an optional add-on module that provides precision timestamping capabilities. Contact your BittWare Sales representative to learn more.
Learn how FPGAs accelerate workloads like database find/replace.
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Altera® Arria® 10 GX FPGA
- High-performance, multi-gigabit SerDes transceivers @ up to 17 Gbps
- Up to 1150K logic elements available
- Up to 53 Mb of embedded memory
- 1.6 Gbps LVDS performance
- Up to 3,300 18x19 variable-precision multipliers
- Two banks DDR4 with ECC, up to 16 GBytes (x72) each
- 64 MBytes of Flash memory for booting FPGA
- x8 Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 direct to FPGA
- USB 2.0 interface for debug and programming FPGA and Flash
- Built-in Altera USB-Blaster
Precision Timing Module(Optional)
- 1 PPS input and output
- Reference clock input and output
- Adjustable TCXO
- 2 QSFP28 (zQSFP) cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 8 SerDes (no external PHY)
- Each supports 40GbE or 4 10GbE
- Backward compatible with QSFP and can be optionally adapted for use as SFP+
Board Management Controller
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Power sequencing and reset
- Field upgrades
- FPGA configuration and control
- Clock configuration
- I2C bus access
- USB 2.0 and JTAG access
- Voltage overrides
- Low profile (Half-height, half-length) PCIe slot card; x8 mechanical
- 168mm x 68.9mm
- Max. component height: 14.47mm
- BittWorks II Toolkit - host, command, and debug tools for BittWare hardware; Matlab API; source code porting kit also available
FPGA HDL Development
- FPGA DevKit
- Physical interface components
- Board, I/O, and timing constraints
- Example Quartus projects
- Software components and drivers
- Altera Tools
- Quartus II software
- OpenCL Developer’s Bundle - BittWorks II Toolkit, Board Support Packages, Altera SDK for OpenCL, Altera Quartus II
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.