PCIe FPGA Card
Intel Arria 10 Low-Profile
Dual QSFP+ and DDR3
The 385A low profile accelerator card provides a powerful PCIe computing and I/O platform for FPGA development and deployment across a range of application areas including high performance computing, image processing, and network analytics.
Intel Arria 10 GX 1150
2x QSFP+ for 10/40 Gbps
Need a Customized Variant?
I/O interfaces on this card not exactly what you're looking for? Talk to us about your exact needs as we can quickly build additional variants.
- Intel Arria 10 GX
- 1150 GX F1517 NF40 package
- Core speed grade -2: I/O speed grade -3
- Contact BittWare for other Arria 10 GX options
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- Two banks of DDR3 SDRAM x 72 bits
- 4GB per bank (8GB total /16GB and 32GB version also available)
- 2133MT/s per bank
- x8 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA
- 2 QSFP+ cages on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 8 transceivers
- User programmable low jitter clocking supporting 10/40 GbE
- Each QSFP can be independently clocked
- Clocking options:
- Network recovered with jitter attenuation
- QSFP clocking: user programmable, or CPRI, 1GbE
- External clock input, 1PPS input
- Standard: single-width active heatsink (embedded fan)
- Optional: single-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Typical max power consumption 75W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2008 IPC-A-610-Class
- RoHS compliant
- Half-height, half-length PCIe single-slot board
- 167.6mm x 68.9 mm x 17mm
- BIST - Built-In Self-Test for CentOS 7 provided with source code (pinout, gateware, PCIe driver & host test application)
- Supported design flows - Intel FPGA OpenCL SDK, Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
- 385A FPGA board
- USB cable (front panel access)
- Built-In Self-Test (BIST)
- OpenCL HPC Board Support Package (BSP)
- 1-year access to online Developer Site
- 1-year hardware warranty
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.