PCIe FPGA Card
Stratix 10 FPGA PCIe Board
4x QSFPs and 32 GBytes DDR4
Introducing ground-breaking single precision floating point performance of up to 10 TFLOPS, the 520C is a PCIe board featuring an Intel Stratix 10 FPGA, along with four banks of DDR4 external memory.
The 520C is an FPGA co-processor designed to deliver ultimate performance per watt for compute-intensive datacenter applications.
Both traditional HDL and higher abstraction C, C++ and OpenCL-based tool flows are supported. Deliverables include an optimized board support package (BSP) for the Intel OpenCL SDK.
Up to 32 Gbytes DDR4
Intel Stratix 10 GX 2800
Want More Details?
Request the Hardware Reference Guide (HRG)
The HRG gives you much more detail about the card such as block diagrams, tables and descriptions.
- Intel Stratix 10 GX
- GX2800 in an F1760 package
- Core speed grade -2: I/O speed grade -2
- Contact BittWare for other Stratix 10 GX options
- 2Gbit Flash memory for booting FPGA
- Four banks of DDR4 SDRAM x 72 bits
- 8GB per bank (32GB total / 64GB version also available)
- Transfer Rate: 2400 MT/s
- x16 Gen3 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe hard IP
- USB for programming, debug and monitoring
- User programmable tri-color LEDs
- On-board Intel USB Blaster
- Power and temperature monitoring
- Fault condition reporting to FPGA
- Standard: double-width active heatsink (with fan)
- Optional: double-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot & two AUX connectors (one 8-pin, one 6-pin)
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Typical max power consumption 225W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to IPC-A-610-Class III
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC & ICES approvals
- Standard-height PCIe dual-slot board
- 4.376 x 10.5 inches (111 x 266.7 mm)
- FPGA development BIST - Built-In Self-Test for CentOS 7 provided with source code (pinout, gateware, PCIe driver & host test application)
- Application development Supported design flows - Intel FPGA OpenCL SDK, Intel High-Level Systesis (C/C++) & Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
- 520C FPGA board
- USB cable (front panel access)
- Built-In Self-Test (BIST)
- OpenCL HPC Board Support Package (BSP)
- 1-year access to online Developer Site
- 1-year hardware warranty
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.