Next-Gen PCIe 5.0 + CXL
400G + MCIO
Contact your BittWare Sales Representative to learn more about pricing and release date for this product.
Featuring the Largest Agilex 7 I-Series FPGA
The Intel Agilex 7 I-Series FPGAs are optimized for applications that are bandwidth intensive and require high performance processor interfaces.
- 2nd-Generation HyperFlex Architecture: Up to 40 percent higher performance or up to 40 percent lower total power compared with Stratix 10 FPGAs.
- 400G: Configurable networking support for the most demanding bandwidth requirements.
- PCIe Gen5 and CXL Support: Data transfer speeds 2x faster than Gen4, and high-speed interface between CPUs and workload accelerators.
Agilex Acceleration Video
IA-821i provides up to 400G to support the most demanding bandwidth requirements. Configurable networking support includes hard Ethernet media access control (MAC), physical coding sublayer (PCS), and forward error correction (FEC) for a range of speeds.
2nd Gen Intel® Hyperflex™ Architecture
Continuous improvements to Intel Hyperflex deliver improved performance compared to Stratix 10 device designs. The 2nd Gen architecture thus greatly improve the productivity of customers and reduce time-to-market.
PCIe Gen5 and CXL
PCIe Gen5 supports data transfer speeds 2x higher than PCIe Gen4, providing greater performance capabilities to developers of PC interconnect, graphics adapters, and chip-level communications. And Compute Express Link (CXL) support enables high-speed, low-latency interface to CPUs.
Double the Bandwidth!
Built with the latest PCIe Gen5 interface, the IA-860m can transfer up to twice the bandwidth of Gen4 devices.
Enterprise-class for Deployment
Ramp to product with the power of Molex
The IA-821i is built on BittWare’s enterprise-class foundation stones: existing products and processes that are already proven through extensive validation. When it’s time to ramp to production, this means a faster turnaround and utilizing the same hardware you have been using for development.
Flexible Expansion IO
With QSFP-DDs and MCIO connectors, the IA-821i offers a range of flexibility to meet your application needs:
- QSFP-DD provides up to 400Gbps with hard IP for 10/25/100GbE links (up to 4× 100GbE total).
- Two MCIO expansion ports let you optimize the IA-821i for your application with PCIe expansion.
Inquire about customized Molex connectors/cables as required for your application.
CXL (Compute Express Link) is an industry-supported cache-coherent interconnect between processors, memory expansion, and accelerators. CXL technology maintains memory coherency between the CPU memory space and memory on attached devices, which allows resource sharing with lower latency, reduced software stack complexity, and lower overall system cost.
* CXL requires licensing that is sold separately from the card
Get to Market Faster With IP & Solutions from BittWare Partners
- Intel Agilex 7 I-Series: AGI041
- Core speed grade -2: I/O speed grade -1 for CXL (CXL IP is licensed and purchased separately)
- F-Tile x1, R-Tile x3
- FPGA includes ARM HPS
- Dedicated 40-bit DDR4
- Dedicated Flash memory for booting ARM
- Optional 1GbE interface (contact BittWare)
- 2Gbit Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 2x banks DDR4 SDRAM up to 32GB each (default 16GB each)
- x16 Gen5 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe hard IP
- CXL support (CXL IP is licensed and purchased separately)
- 400 Gbps (8x 50Gbps PAM4)
- PAM4: 1x 400GbE, 2x 200GbE, 4x 100GbE, 8x 50GbE
- NRZ: 1x 200GbE, 2x 100GbE, 4x 50GbE, 8x 10/25 GbE
- Multi-rate hard MAC supports all combinations Jitter cleaner for network recovered clocking
- x16 connectors each supporting PCIe Gen5x16 or CXL x8
- 1 PPS and 10MHz ref clk front panel inputs (optional)
- USB access to BMC, USB-JTAG, USB-UART
Board Management Controller
- Power sequencing and reset
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Protection shut-down
- Clock configuration
- Low bandwidth BMC-FPGA comms with SPI link
- USB 2.0
- PLDM support
- Card-level security
- BMC Root of Trust
- BMC and FPGA secure boot
- BMC and FPGA secure upgrade
- Key management
- RTC with battery backup
- Standard: dual-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from PCIe slot 12V and external power connector
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Typical max power consumption TBD
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 2
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC, UKCA & ICES approvals
- Standard-height, 3/4-length, dual-slot PCIe card
- 111.15mm x 266.70mm (4.376in x 10.500in)
- BittWare SDK including PCIe driver, libraries, and board monitoring utilities
- Supported design flows - Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.