Introducing the IA-420F:
A Powerful Low-Profile FPGA Card
Powered by Intel Agilex
Tap Into the Power of Agilex
The new Intel Agilex FPGAs are more powerful, draw less power and add I/O features like PCIe Gen4.
- 2nd-Generation HyperFlex Architecture: Up to 40 percent higher performance or up to 40 percent lower total power compared with Stratix 10 FPGAs.
- DSP Innovation: Supports hardened BFLOAT16 and up to 40 teraflops of digital signal processor (DSP) performance (FP16).
- Advanced memory support: DDR4, QDR-II+ (through custom BittWare DIMMs) and Intel Optane DC persistent memory.
Agilex Acceleration Video
The IA-420F FPGA features a configurable DSP engine with hardened support for single-precision FP32, half-precision FP16, BFLOAT16, and INT8 calculations. Agilex also supports low-precision configurations from INT7 to INT2 for maximum flexibility—ideal for evolving AI workloads.
2nd Gen Intel® Hyperflex™ Architecture
Continuous improvements to Intel Hyperflex deliver improved performance compared to Stratix 10 device designs. The 2nd Gen architecture thus greatly improve the productivity of customers and reduce time-to-market.
Hardened Protocol Support
The Agilex FPGA delivers optimal power, performance and logic utilization efficiency by integrating hardened protocols for many popular functions including 100G Ethernet and PCIe Gen 4.
Double the Bandwidth!
Built with the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the IA-420F can transfer up to twice the bandwidth of Gen3 devices.
Enterprise-class for Deployment
Ramp to product with the power of Molex
The IA-420F is built on BittWare’s enterprise-class foundation stones: existing products and processes that are already proven through extensive validation. When it’s time to ramp to production, this means a faster turnaround and utilizing the same hardware you have been using for development.
Supporting Intel's oneAPI
Develop faster + reuse code in this software-orientated tool flow
Supporting high-level software tool flows is critical to a growing customer base who want to take advantage of heterogenous architectures. The new oneAPI from Intel is designed around code re-use while providing similar performance to other high-level tools.
BittWare recently completed an updated 2D FFT white paper using oneAPI and found the performance matches our optimized OpenCL-based approach.
- Intel Agilex FPGA
- AGF014 in an R2581A package
- Core speed grade -2: I/O speed grade -2
- Contact BittWare for other FPGA options
- 2Gbit Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 2x banks on-board DDR4, up to 16GB each
- x16 Gen4 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe hard IP
- QSFP-DD cage on front panel connected directly to FPGA via 8 transceivers
- User programmable low jitter clocking supporting 10/25/40/100GbE
- Jitter cleaner for network recovered clockingE
- 8x GPIO expansion connector
- 1 PPS and 10MHz ref clk front panel inputs (optional)
- USB access to BMC, USB-JTAG, USB-UART
Board Management Controller
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Power sequencing and reset
- Field upgrades
- FPGA configuration and control
- Clock configuration
- Low bandwidth BMC-FPGA comms with SPI link
- USB 2.0
- PLDM support
- Voltage overrides
- Standard: single-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from PCIe slot
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Max power consumption 75W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2015 IPC-A-610-Class III
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC & ICES approvals
- Low profile (half-height, half-length) PCIe slot card
- Size: 167.7 mm x 68.9 mm
- BittWare SDK including PCIe driver, libraries, and board monitoring utilities
- Supported design flows - Intel FPGA OneAPI Base Toolkit, Intel High-Level Synthesis (C/C++) & Quartus Prime Pro (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Interested in Pricing or More Information?
Our technical sales team is ready to provide availability and configuration information, or answer your technical questions.