400G + PCIe Gen5
Join our Versal early access program!
Contact us to learn more about our new product roadmap featuring AMD Xilinx Versal ACAPs. Click here to go to the request form.
Get started with the power of Versal
The AMD Xilinx Versal ACAPs integrate networked, power-optimized cores on an adaptable platform for the most challenging compute and networking applications.
- 7nm Architecture: Versal Premium architecture combines high bandwidth and compute density on an adaptable platform.
- PCIe Gen5 Support: Data transfer speeds 2x faster than Gen4, and high-speed interface between CPUs and workload accelerators.
Versal Premium Video
The latest generation 7nm architecture combines adaptable compute engines with a breadth of hardened memory and interfacing technologies for superior performance/watt over competing 10nm FPGAs.
PCIe Gen5 Support
PCIe Gen5 supports data transfer speeds 2x higher than PCIe Gen4, providing greater performance capabilities to developers of PC interconnect, graphics adapters, and chip-level communications.
Double the Bandwidth!
Built with the latest PCIe Gen5 interface, the AX-440p can transfer up to twice the bandwidth of Gen4 devices.
Enterprise-class for Deployment
Ramp to product with the power of Molex
The AX-440p is built on BittWare’s enterprise-class foundation stones: existing products and processes that are already proven through extensive validation. When it’s time to ramp to production, this means a faster turnaround and utilizing the same hardware you have been using for development.
- Versal Premium VP1202
- Core speed grade -2
- Contact BittWare for other ACAP options
- Flash memory for booting ACAP
- 2x banks on-board DDR4, up to 16GB each
- Dual x8 Gen5 interfaces direct to ACAP, connected to PCIe Hard IP
- 1x 400GbE, 2x 200GbE, 4x 100GbE, 8x 50GbE
- Multi-rate hard MAC
- Jitter cleaner for network recovered clocking
- 1 PPS and 10MHz ref clk front panel inputs (in-board)
- USB access to BMC, USB-UART
Board Management Controller
- Power sequencing and reset
- Voltage, current, temperature monitoring
- Protection shut-down
- Clock configuration
- Low bandwidth BMC-FPGA comms with SPI link
- USB 2.0
- PLDM support
- Card-level security
- BMC Root of Trust
- BMC and FPGA secure boot
- BMC and FPGA secure upgrade
- Key management
- Standard: single-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from PCIe slot and AUX connector
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Max power consumption 75W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 2
- RoHS compliant
- CE, FCC & ICES approvals
- Low profile (half-height, half-length) PCIe slot card
- Optional: full-height
- Size: 167.7 mm x 68.9 mm
- BittWare SDK including PCIe driver, libraries, and board monitoring utilities
- Supported design flows - Vivado Design Suite (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!
Get in touch to join our Versal early access program and learn more about these PCIe accelerator cards.