Signal Processing (SP)
Signal Processing applications require computing performance, real-time processing, and power efficiency.
They must also account for analog interfaces, DSP blocks, multiple memory banks for ping-pong buffers, and FPGA expansion. FPGAs are ideal for meeting the varied demands of these applications, providing a balance between price, power, and performance along with flexibility. BittWare’s data conversion and Digital Signal Processing FPGA platforms for military/aerospace, industrial and medical applications provide the solution.
Why BittWare for Signal Processing:
- Up to 1.5 TFLOPS of floating point performance
- Embedded hard floating point DSP blocks
- Up to 64 GBytes of on-board memory per board (DDR4, QDR-IV, QDR-II/II+)
- Complete integrated platforms, ready to use out of the box, with PCIe boards, chassis, and software
- FPGA Development Kit with proven, hardware-specific IP
- Long standing FPGA platform vendor with a history of proven, successful, on-time supply