EMS Provider Partnerships
- BittWare is partnered with a highly capable ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100, Certified Contract Electronics Manufacturer for our demanding assembly requirements.
- BittWare Mfg. personnel have over 20 years of direct employment experience at Tier 1 and Tier 2 EMS providers and understand first hand how to manage a truly successful “manufacturing partnership”. BittWare provides its partners with timely, state of the art information, data files, change controls, specifications, & documentation, formatted for automatic loading and “world class” ease of use. In short, BittWare provides its partners with exactly what they need, exactly when they need it, lowering mfg. support costs and facilitating on-time delivery and achievement of the shortest possible lead times.
- BittWare’s EMS partners have real time, on-line access through web links to all BittWare Manufacturing Requirements and forecasts through the BittWare Production Portal. Each manufacturing lot is reviewed during weekly supplier meetings to ensure all products are on-track to commits. This allows BittWare to consistently achieve percent on-time deliveries to customers in the high 90s.
- BittWare has access to reports from our partners ERP system so that we can monitor, inventory position, materials availability, in-process and completed shop orders, and shipment histories.
- BittWare’s EMS partners’ test capabilities include full Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of visible solder joints and component markings, Dage 2DX-ray inspection of all hidden solder joints, In-circuit & Flying Probe test, Full or JTAG Functional Test, Burn-in, and ESS (Environmental Stress Screening).
- Both BittWare and our EMS partner utilize shop floor control systems which include forced routing control to “mistake proof” full execution of key production, test, & inspection steps prior to shipment.